Apply Entirely Online
Decisions Made Instantly
Funds Paid Securely
CashComet is a licensed credit broker and not a lender. We are not a direct lender.
We will never charge you for our service and the lender will not increase the rate to cover our fee to them.
We work with over 40 different lenders to bring you the very best rates from across the UK market.
Representative 305.9% APR. Representative example: £400 borrowed for 90 days.
Total amount repayable is £561.92 in 3 monthly instalments of £187.31.
Interest charged is £161.92, interest rate161.9%(variable).
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious monetary problems. For help, got to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Do not borrow more than you can pay back as defaulting on payments can cause serious monetary problems.
Any collateral you have against the amount may be at risk of repossession.
We Guarantee To Find The Right Product For You.
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: Borrow £500 for 6 months. Annual interest rate 238% (variable). 1 instalment of £142.10 & 5 equal instalments of £142.42. Total amount to repay £854.20. Representative 788% APR.
Get Cash Now
With how fast technology has advanced a lot of industries that used to take weeks or even months to do their work now can be done in just a few days or sometimes even hours. Lending companies are2 one of those that now enjoy the speed and ease that’s brought by technology. What used to be a long and tedious process can now be done with just a few clicks. Now borrowers can get their cash fast and easy. So if you’re ever face with an emergency and need cash now then you’re in luck because more and more lending companies offer this to their customers.
For What Cases can I Get a Loan?
There are no specific cases where lenders require their borrowers to state in order to get a loan with their company. You may ask a loan for whatever reason it may be. Given this, there are still the usual reasons that people have for taking loans.
1. Hospitalization/ Accidents – We’ve heard the warnings and numerous advise that the more experienced say about setting aside money just in case you or someone in the family gets sick or get into an accident but we usually don’t do this still. Oftentimes, we are forced to forgo saving for health reasons because of our minimal salary or because we have other expenses that are seems to be more urgent. We also usually think that it’s highly unlikely that something might happen. Because of these, when we are faced with this issue we often don’t have the money to pay for the medical bills. This is why hospitalizations and accidents are one of the leading reasons why people apply for loans.
2. Home Repair – Having your own house is something that a lot of people dream of. However, once we’ve achieved this goal we realize the numerous responsibilities like expenses and maintenance that accompany it. For example, if something in your house needs repair you can no longer ask your landlord to repair it for you now you have to use money out of your pockets to repair and maintain your house. Since house repairs are often very expensive a lot of people turn to lenders in order for them to pay for whatever it is that needs fixing.
3. Car Repairs – Just like having your own house, having your own car is another huge milestone that a lot want to achieve. This is especially true if you love in a place which doesn’t have an effective public transportation system since having your own car would save you from all the hassles and inconveniences that public transport bring. However, as time goes on your car is bound to need some sort of maintenance and these costs a lot of money as well. This is why car repairs are also I top of the reasons why people apply for loans.
4. Vacations – Although for some this might no be urgent there are those who value relaxing and having a vacation. If ever you end up using up your salary due to unexpected circumstance you can take a loan for that getaway that you’ve been planning for months.
Where to get a loan?
Nowadays, there are a lot of lenders who offer this kind of loan. You won’t need to look high and low for where to get a loan because page after page of them would appear with just one Google search. One of the best places to get a loan is pounda.co.uk. They offer a fast and simple application which only calls for a couple of clicks and your done. Their approval is also quick. They’ll give you the results of your application the same day or within 24 hours. Once you’ve been approved they’ll deposit your money directly to your bank account.
How to get a loan?
Pounda’s quick and easy loan application only calls for a couple of steps and you can do it almost in one sitting just be sure to have all the necessary documents on hand before you start applying so you don’t have to delay your application.
1. Fill in the Form – When you go to the website you will find a simple form which you would be asked to answer. The questions are very simple and could be answered without much thought. They would mostly revolve on information about you, your job, and your salary.
2. Provide the Necessary Documents and Additional Information – You would now be asked to give information about your ID card and bank account. You might also be asked to submit a copy of your payslip or just give information about it.
3. Wait for the Results – Once you’ve submitted your application. It would be reviewed and results will be sent to you within 24 hours.